Remotely Supporting Legal Professionals with PROXY Pro
PROXY Pro has earned its way into thousands of IT departments at law firms for virtues like reliability, stability and the security and peace of mind that our on-premise tools offer. Proxy Networks is also a proud partner of Intelliteach, a leading support services provider specializing in both accounting and legal IT. The "hub" component in our hub-and-spoke model is the PROXY Pro RAS Server, and this runs on a Windows Server 2012 or 2016 within the customer environment. Its job is to negotiate connections made between technicians using the PROXY Pro Master viewer, and end user machines running the PROXY Pro Host client. Our model allows the IT manager to define who, by user account, is permitted to connect to what groups of endpoints. This ensures that remote access capabilities are granted only to those with valid credentials and much more.
The PROXY Pro family of remote support solutions is designed to streamline your current remote access workflow so that end users receive the remote support they requested quickly, painlessly, and securely.
Centralize the Management of Your Remote Support Needs
Of the many reasons to consider PROXY Pro, here are five major reasons legal organizations have chosen us for all of their remote support needs:
- On-Premise Remote Desktop Platform - The customers we have in the legal industry have chosen PROXY Pro over the competition because our software runs securely within their own network, is robust enough to meet a variety of use cases, is owned perpetually and affordably priced.
- Connection Analytics & Reporting - The PROXY Pro RAS Edition's convenient browser-based web console allows for immediate searches. Plug in a user name, provide a time window and click search - a complete connection history of all connections made by that user and when they occurred will be presented. Conversely, specify a particular machine and hit search - and Proxy will provide you with a list of all users who have made a connection to that machine.
- Support users inside or outside your network, from inside or outside your network - The PROXY RAS Edition include our "Gateway" software that lives on a Windows Server 2012 or 2016 within your environment, and acts as the "hub" as the hub-and-spoke connectivity model, the PROXY Pro Hosts are the clients. The Gateway software is designed to be internet-facing, and can listen for Hosts on SSL on a port number of your choosing. This means that the Host machines are only accessible for connectivity through your server that you own (this requires a valid SSL certificate). No need to utilize a different remote support tool if the user is outside of your network!
- Connection Permission Prompt - The PROXY Pro Host client, installed on each endpoint, may be configured to require the end user to "Grant" the connection. The default behavior is that no permission is required, click and connect. As for an "in-between" option, the Host may be configured to "Request", meaning that the connection prompt appears as a courtesy to the end user to allow or disallow the connection, but if no one is present the connection will occur (as for unattended scenarios).
- Privileged Access Management - Our software utilizes the Windows Security Model for authentication and allows your IT Administrator to define who, by user AD user account/group, will have remote access & remote support capabilities to what machines. For example, your IT Administrator would likely have full rights, while he or she may decide that members of the helpdesk staff are only of the helpdesk staff might only be responsible for the "End User PCs" group. Our software allows the IT Director supreme reign over creating their own remote access & remote support policies.
Secure Remote Support from Anywhere, Anytime
The PROXY Pro RAS Edition comes with its own web console software allowing for quick, clientless remote access to machines inside or outside of your organization, attended or unattended, with or without permission by the end user. The beauty of PROXY Pro is that our customers are free to define their own remote access policies and rules, and we provide the software tools to accomplish just that. We also have a unique way to support users within Remote Desktop Services (formerly known as Terminal Services) which further eliminates the needs for extra shadowing tools. Get instant remote control of internal and external machines, VDI’s and Thin Client sessions either in or outside your network. The PROXY Pro Web Console centralizes all of your IT remote access needs, removing the need for multiple costly remote access tools as a result.
Our remote access solutions also allow users to create screen recordings, all with maximum security. Our highly professional and responsive tech support staff are always on-call to provide assistance.