What is PROXY Air? See PROXY Air in action in 60 seconds!
View the latest PROXY Pro v10 Product Datasheet!
PROXY Air is a cloud-based hosted remote desktop service by Proxy Networks, a pioneer in the remote desktop software space. Proxy Networks is an industry agnostic remote support and remote access software solution used by technicians and IT administrators to manage and connect to remote machines. For those without their own infrastructure and without server that would otherwise be a fit for our PROXY Pro RAS on-premise solution, Proxy Networks has a new product. Pay as you go or annually by year - we'll take care of hosting the backend and provide you with your very own unique landing page and remote desktop portal.
- Pay only for what you need - No need to purchase new server hardware or software.
- Instant client deployment - Service pre-configured with sign-up with minimal ramp up time.
- Proxy Networks takes care of all back-end maintenance so that your support staff can focus on the mission-critical tasks of managing your infrastructure.
- Allows your IT support staff to be productive from anywhere when convenient for them.
- Take remote control of Windows and Macs from any device including from iPhone & Android!
- Provide remote support On-Demand - no pins, passcodes or puzzles!
- Multiple users may connect to the same machine at the same time for greater collaboration.
A robust set of remote access capabilities and connection management functions include:
- Remote Control of the keyboard & mouse, File & Directory Transfer.
- Take backend management of installed software, terminate system processes & adjust services (when elevated)
- Technician authentication & login tied to Microsoft Account.
- Client runs On-Demand; Can be elevated for use with elevated windows and UAC prompts
- Click-to-Connect or require End-User Permission before connecting.
- All connections use 256-bit AES Connection Encryption.
- Connections & file transfer events are written to Windows Event Viewer as evidence of connection history.
See how PROXY Air can take the management out of remote desktop for you!