PROXY NETWORKS EXTENDS SELF-HOSTED REMOTE SUPPORT SOLUTION TO LATEST WINDOWS AND MAC OPERATING SYSTEMS
November 10, 2015
Boston, MA – November 10, 2015 – Proxy Networks, a leading provider of secure, self-hosted remote support and remote access solutions, today released PROXY Pro 9.0, featuring full support for the latest Windows and Macintosh operating systems, improved remote printing for 64- and 32-bit platforms, and additional web-based administration tools. PROXY Pro is designed for easy deployment and configuration on-premise or in the cloud, and gives organizations fine-grained control over access rights, user accounts, reporting and more.
“Thousands of help desk and IT administrators use PROXY Pro for fast, reliable remote support every day,” said David Franklin, Director of Product Management at Proxy Networks. “With PROXY Pro 9.0, we’re extending that reliability and performance to Windows 10 and Mac OS X El Capitan. In addition, we’ve completely rewritten our remote printing module to provide more reliable bi-directional remote printing to/from 64- and 32-bit remote machines.”
PROXY Pro, which can be self-hosted on-premise or in the cloud, allows organizations to enjoy the best of both worlds: Fast, reliable remote support with the ease-of-use of a cloud service but the fine-grained control and security of an in-house deployed solution. In addition, PROXY Pro is available through a perpetual license model, which translates into lower costs and higher return on investment over time versus recurring fee models of cloud services. PROXY Pro is an ideal choice for enterprises looking to lower costs, keep access rights, screen data and file transfers in-house, and streamline the delivery of remote support services.
Some of the new features in PROXY Pro 9.0 include:
- Remote Support for Windows 10 and upcoming Windows Server 2016: PROXY Pro 9.0 provides screen sharing, remote control, file transfer, remote management and screen recording for the latest Windows 10 desktops, laptops, and mobile devices, as well as upcoming Windows Server 2016 servers.
- Remote Support for Mac OS X El Capitan: PROXY Pro 9.0 provides screen sharing, remote control and screen recording for the latest Mac OS X El Capitan desktops, laptops, and servers.
- Remote Printing for 32- and 64-bit machines: PROXY Pro 9.0 provides significantly improved bi-directional remote printing, especially from 64-bit machines
- Lightweight Screen Sharing for Attended Sessions: PROXY Pro supports one-click, web-based screen sharing for end users on Windows or Mac without any pre-installed PROXY Pro software
- Rebrand-able Administration Console: PROXY Pro includes web application for configuration, management and reporting, which can be easily rebranded
For more information about PROXY Pro remote support solutions or to request a free 30-day trial, please visit www.proxynetworks.com.
About Proxy Networks, Inc.
Proxy Networks, Inc. has been a leading provider of remote support and remote access solutions for more than 20 years. Our remote support solution PROXY Pro is used by thousands of organizations around the world to remotely access, control and manage millions of desktops, servers and mobile devices every day. Proxy Networks, Inc. is privately held with headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts. Visit Proxy Networks at www.proxynetworks.com, or on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.