PROXY Pro 8 SDK Edition gives hardware and software vendors access to market-leading technology for proven (since 1998) high performance/scalable/reliable screen display and recording/playback via our acclaimed PROXY Pro 8 SDK, a robust software developer's kit with sample applications and excellent documentation to make your job easier.
Integrate PROXY Pro 8 Components Using the SDK Edition
Through PROXY Pro 8 SDK Edition, vendors can integrate full-screen:
- Remote display capabilities
- Remote control capabilities
- Synchronize high-resolution recording to complement their existing audio recording capabilities.
The result is the absolute best-in-class screen performance for Help Desk, digital wallboard displays, quality & full time monitoring/recording, auditing and archiving of call center desktop interactions.
Features and Benefits include:
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003 and 2008 Server support
- Multi-monitor support
- Pause/Resume recording API to help meet PCI standards
- Fast start/stop call support
- Five "bandwidth saving" configurable filters to meet your network bandwidth constraints
- Terminal Services "recording at the server" support
- Firewall Friendliness for easy recording/monitoring access of remote, at-home-agents through their at-home firewalls/routers
- Built-in remote control functionality eliminates the need to maintain a 2nd remote control tool.
- First class support to ensure you are successful during integration and your deployments to end user sites
- Centralized auditing and archiving capabilities
- Browser based playbacks without prior installation
- Local archiving, multi-path archiving and playback control
- Group Agent Access per Supervisor via Grouping Authorization and Access Rights
- Ultra Monitor/Desktop Support
- Industry's best simultaneous recording capability; record more Hosts per server
- Support for multiple simultaneous applications to same Host from multiple Masters
- Each SDK is Certified against high performance/reliability and scalability criteria for fewer support issues for you to deal with
- Windows level security and encryption
- Manage Visual Effects
- Host Prep Utility
- Deployment tool to speed installation across all desktops at once
- Throught the next year, Proxy will be developing new, advanced solutions to meet PCI standards requirements and bandwidth efficiency needs
CONTACT PERSON: David Franklin
DIRECT NUMBER: 617-453-2715